Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ridley Isn't Dead!

Soooo I haven't been commenting on WildRide because I couldn't find whatever post you guys are on...
But never fear, CyberKeeper Amme Nietsreg is still alive. AND SO IS MR RIDLEY PEARSON!
I signed up for his newsletter aaaaaaaand...

He's having a contest for the title of Kingdom Keepers 6!!!
I will give you the link. Click right here! 
Click! You know you want to!
Yes, I'm looking at you Cotom and BTVinyl!
Be creative!
AH!!!!!!!!!! You could be the creator of the title of the next Kingdom Keepers book AND be noted for it IN THE BOOK!


You guys seriously don't get how big this is for me... I was born to name things. It's what I was meant to do. I am good with working my words and titles come naturally.

For those of you who don't know what the Kingdom Keepers are, educate yourself.
They are teens who run around the Disney Parks at night as holograms and defeat the evil villains.

Okay, so my synopsis isn't the best but it gives you a general idea.
But seriously, it is the best series I have ever read except probably Harry Potter.
I can't really sum up its awesomeness here, I have to go to bed now because I am gonna pass out. *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*
Just remember:
The Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson.

3 comments:

  1. I saw! But when you go to enter does it give you any info about the book? Cuz that'd make it much easier... oh and we're here http://ridleywildride.blogspot.com/2010/03/this-blog-has-moved.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it gives you a binch a plot points and the mood of the book in general.

      Delete