Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom.....

My dear mother's birthday was on May 1st. Most people remember that date as MayDay, but I never have.
The way I remember it is Maypril Fool's Day.
Shut up.

For her birthday, she got possibly strep and pink eye.
JUST KIDDING. It was more like irritated, irate red eye. Her eye was swollen shut and her tears came out thick, brown, and yellow.
Her entire cornea was bright red.
It's still kinda orange now, but it's better.....
We're planning a surprise party for her, but I gotta say that is a pretty shitty way to spend a birthday.
So......
I LOVE YOU MOMMY!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... sounds great compared to my b-day! But lets not talk about that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)! So, in case you're kinda lost on where to go back on W.R, here's the link!: http://ridleywildride.blogspot.com/2010/04/parks-and-news.html?showComment=1334874220126#c551968974443050754

    ReplyDelete