Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This... Is... Serious. THE DOCTOR IS REALLY REAL.

Alright, I know I promised a post that wasn't about Doctor Who...... But I have to do this so bear with me.
My history teacher assigned a project. A class timeline; each student gets a different topic. He assigned me the Gold Rush of 1848, starting at Sutter's Mill near Sacramento, California. We used our history books. In my section was this picture. (I found this one on Google Images, but it's the same one)
There is also a close up of the second man from the right. I noticed that he looks particularly similar to the 9th Doctor, played by Christopher Eccleston in 2005...
Now, I know the picture is blurry. I took it with my old phone, but my new one takes great pictures. Tomorrow I will bring my history book home and take a better picture. Either tomorrow or over the weekend, I promise I'll post it!
And now for a comparison:
So we can all agree that I'm not crazy?
The Doctor is real?
I mean, come on. I FOUND HIM IN A REAL HISTORY BOOK.

3 comments: