Saturday, May 19, 2012

Just Listen.

I have been geeking a lot recently. There has literally not been a single second of the day when my mind has not been occupied by thoughts of Doctor Who; from my teacher being the Doctor to what will happen to the Ponds and RIVER RIVER RIVER.
It's borderline psychosis. When I get into obsessive periods like this, it's bad. Sometimes I feel this deep need to do something and if I don't do it I get dizzy and nauseous and I start shaking. It's not even always something I have to do, I just need Doctor Who. It's an intense craving I cannot ignore. I just have to see or hear or read something. I feel like I'll cry if I don't, and I can't figure out why.
My theory is that my house is full of Silences. Through post hypnotic suggestion, these creepy little bastards have whipped my mind into a frenzied state of paranoia. This week, I've been feeling followed. I swear to Gallifrey, there has been someone following me when I take walks to just think upon what's been happening. I hear something and turn around, and nobody is there. At home, I keep forgetting why I ran madly into this room or why I am just so out of breath. I've also noticed that I always someone wind up holding a weapon (lightsaber/Nerf gun/sword/really cool wooden old west type gun I found in the woods one day). This all fits with my theory that I am Melody Pond/River Song, but we can talk about it later. My Best Friends Are Freaks knows aaaaaaallll about that. I'm just so completely obsessed, I think it's a problem.
In the reality that I refuse to believe has nothing to do with aliens, this is probably all in my head so don't worry for my physical safety, the most I'm in danger of is walking into something. As for my mental safety........ Shut up.
So here is what I've been putting on repeat for the past hour. Probably the most beautiful song I have ever heard, and it's about River so that makes it okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment