Friday, May 4, 2012

HA!

I'M NOT CRAZY!
THIS PROVES EVERYTHING.
My teacher is the Doctor. I see Captain Jack Harkness on a regular basis.
The number 11 is still following me, but there's gotta be a reason....
But HA. HA HA. HA, thecrackintimeandspaceisreal.......
So that's also kinda scary........
Sorry if my nerdy posts as of late have been weirding all my non-nerds out.
Here's the link to an article, and then a picture. The crack is real!!!
It's not fake. It's not 'shopped.' It is real.
It's a picture from NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope.

To all those who questioned my sanity **coughcoughBRITTANYcoughcough**
YOU CAN ALL GO GET ERASED FROM EXISTENCE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME.

But not really because then I wouldn't have anyone to read my blog..........

Oh, and when I was watching Torchwood earlier I realized that Gwen's boyfriend's last name is Williams. And he has died once, in a manner of speaking (murdered in an alternate timeline, abandoned by them closing the Rift once again).
Is Rhys related to Rory?
There should be a fanfiction crossover where they team up and their main goal is to shoot anyone who Tweets #YOLO because they have both L-ed more than O.

7 comments:

  1. Lol. Dark matter right? I haven't got time to check, but on one of the best of- specials said something like that about the crack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually in the Milky Way. It's like a giant cloud of space dust, and within it there are stars forming and dying. Or something.

      Delete
    2. Oh. Well then... I think that fanfic would be... interesting... and I don't question your sanity. You fall into my category. F***ING INSANE!!!!

      Delete
    3. ^_^ for more insanity, go to my blog, http://blorgingawesome.blogspot.com/?m=1
      BUT NOY YET!!!! I STILL NEED TO PUT UP A POST!!!! So have you abandoned us on wild ride?

      Delete
    4. ooooooh BLORG!!!!
      no, I haven't abandoned!
      is there a new post?
      **GASPETH**
      i dtill don't have shell game!!!!!!!

      Delete
    5. O_O
      And yeah, a welcome post.
      On the site, we're back in april 2010.

      Delete