Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Truth

Okay, second post tonight.
Remember my first blog post, "Oh Look I Made a Blog"?
That's not entirely true. I didn't really just make this blog for sh*ts and giggles.
I originally made this blog to rant, as I am sure is evident in the first couple of posts. I didn't start this at a very high point in my life
But then when I saw that I had 100 pageviews not including my own, I thought 'Hey. Maybe someone actually enjoys this.'
So since then I've been putting more emphasis on the funny parts of my stories, because I realized that nothing that ever happens to me ever makes sense and that my big redneck family is funny- so is the grandmum I wrote about, but she's on the other side of the family.
Then I tried to create a schedule which in retrospect was creating my own downfall. What was I thinking, finding an actual use for my phone other than texting and not using the minutes we pay so much for? Of course my phone would be drowned days later!

You should know, I am a well of random information.
SO DID YOU KNOW: A recent study done by psychiatrists on teens shows that blogging is one of the most efficient ways of relieving stress!
w00t for the internets!

2 comments:

  1. ^-^ wow! I do love this blog! So vrandom, while still holding in the insanity that's probably in that head of yours! Plus, you involve the doctor in your rants and awesomeness!(sometimes at least)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. the insanity's not probably in there. it definitely is.

      Delete