Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Doctor and The Face of BOE (Board Of Ed, that is)

This is gonna be a short post because it's late, but it needed to be said. I will go into to detail soon, probably tomorrow because I get new evidence almost every day.
So...... Here we go.
I think my history teacher is The Doctor.
A 900 year old (approximately) Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey, although the planet was lost in the Time War.
I have good reason. Ask my friends. I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!! (**Hint hint: if you ask my friends, they will tell you I AM crazy**)
At first (like, the first day of school), I just thought that because he looked like him. He looks very 11th Doctor; hair, eyes, ears, face shape, height. The only thing different is his nose, which is very 10th Doctor.
But then I started making connections.
He is my history teacher. The Doctor is a time traveler.
He is the best history teacher I've ever had.

Everything- everything- he owns is TARDIS blue, water bottle, lunch box, rain jacket, folders, mousepad.

He comes to school and then puts his tie on, suggesting that he was previously wearing a bowtie. Because bowties are cool.
PAUSE: I just filled a two liter Sprite bottle with water because I was too lazy to find a clean cup. Buckle in guys, this is gonna be intense.
PLAY

 He acts like the Doctor; the way he talks and walks and uses hand gestures.

He SOUNDS like the Doctor. I looked up Matt Smith's (the British actor who plays the 11th Doctor) American accent, and I screamed -then peed- because it was his exact voice. And then of course the next day I asked him to do a British accent (he quoted The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams- BEST EVER) and it was an exact match.

He always assigns projects and has them due on the 11th of the month.

He assigned us a book called "The Killer Angels". It has no actual connection to The Weeping Angels from Doctor Who that are Killer (the book is about the Battle of Gettysburg), but it's the association that counts.
The best part is, I can't even remember the long lists of stuff I was going to write.
This leads me to believe that he is here tracking down The Silence.

I also think my Spanish teacher is one of the original companions, my science teacher is a Slitheen, my math teacher is a Sontaran, and I keep seeing Captain Jack Harkness downtown near what I believe to be a Torchwood Hub in America.
I may or may not need a psychiatrist. But at least Brittany from mybestfriendsarefreaks.tumblr.com can vouch for me about Captain Jack and Phlobes from thegirlwiththebigblueblog.blogspot.com can tell you about Mr. Doctor Teacher. After all, he's what that blog is about........
Don't even get me started about my Eleven conspiracy. (Actually, do. That'll make an interesting post...)

But yeah.
I'm gonna go write a poem about River Song now.

6 comments:

  1. O_O you forgot the screwdrivers. Take a pic of him! And when y9ou see captain jack, take his pic to! What 11 conspiracy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you mean the screwdriver collection from the little story I posted on fanfic, that part was made up. as for pictures........ I can scan his picture when I get my yearbook in about a month and a half.
      And Jack....... He's elusive. When you see him, he's there one second. and then when you do a double take to say "CRAPPIN COMPANIONS DOCTOR! I THINK THAT'S CAPTAIN JACK HARKNESS!", he's gone. I've literally seen him for a few seconds and been certain, then where he's standing a car goes by and he's just gone.
      AND NOW THE 11 CONSPIRACY
      this happened to me before I had The Doctor for a teacher. the number 11 is following me. I get chosen 11th in line, I ROUTINELY EVERY HOUR look up at the clock at 11 minutes after. If i have to choose a number or get assigned a number, they always add up to 11. You might think that's just a coincidence and I'm looking for 11 within other numbers, but that's not true. No matter what, whenever I see a set of numbers, my mind always automatically tries to find some connection, whether the first two numbers in a set of three are factors of the third or if all the digits add up to a number divisible by the number of digits.
      I have no idea why any of that happens.
      so here's me at the beginning of the year:
      lalalalalala lalalalala school lalalalalala oh look it's 11:11, how odd lalalalala woah, he kinda looks like the 11th Doctor. lalalalala oh I like this history teacher lalal- WAIT A MINUTE.
      and then all the stuff in the post XD

      Delete
    2. Aaaaand get this: I just took a quiz on dictionary.com's Word Dynamo (they sent me an email saying hey, wtf have you been since you made this account?!?!?!) and I got 11 points on it.

      Delete
  2. ... seems normal... the # 13 is following me. If the eventual 13th doctor shows his face to me in the (hopefully) distant future, well I will make sure to tell you. But you made up the screwdriver part?!?! And, maybe he steps into one of the thingys like in Cardiff! (That's the place of torchwood hq right?) The car my parents planned on getting me is tardis blue! They decided BEFORE I started watching doctor who! I need a sonic right now... with red settings preferably! Just in case of course...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, TW is in Cardiff and that's totally what I think.
      I AM GETTING RIVER'S SONIC. COMPLETE WITH RED SETTINGS AAAAAND DAMPERS.
      AND HER DIARY.
      -----> CLICK THE LINKIES ---------> http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/whereisit.cgi?t=river+song&x=0&y=0
      JK it's only one link but the link leads to multiple links! MUAHAHAHAHA!

      Delete
    2. okay, copy and paste the link :3

      Delete