Friday, April 13, 2012

A Schedule? What is this?!?!

Soooo...... this is my.... third????...... post this week after a long time with nothing. A bit like having diarrhea. I can't even believe I just spelled that right on the first try.
AND SO..... I figured out how to work my phone correctly after having it for roughly....... 7 or 8 months. And I figured out how to put in recurring calendar events.
SO GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS?
I will try to post regularly!
Every Friday, between 5:45 PM and 7:30 PM EST.
If I'm at a friend's house or anywhere else away from home, I will most likely still have a way to post.
But if I'm somewhere without a computer, then :c because I don't have a smartphone so no post.
But all of my friends have either a smartphone or an iphone or an itouch or a laptop or a Kindle Fire so everything should be Oll Korrect (That's where the abbreviation O.K. came from!)!
Just because I'm posting now doesn't mean I won't post later, I still am.
I don't know what it'll be about, but I'll be with a fellow derp who always has an abundant supply of Coke (the soda, get your mind out of the gutter!) so....... it should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment