Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sharing Is Not Okay Anymore

I've decided that my siblings are no longer allowed to use the family computer. We all share a laptop, and we have Netflix.
My brother always shuts the computer during his movies, making the computer completely freeze up.
Both of my brothers download a bunch of crap that screws up the computer even more. My dad is a computer technician, so it's all good and he can fix it. But it takes DAYS to get rid rid of everything.
Another thing is that they're boys, so they are gross. They get all kinds of gunk on the screen and the keys and the track pad (mouse thingy for laptops). The worst is when they get spit on the screen and just smear it. Because then IT DOESN'T COME OFF.
And then there's my sister. You know, EYEBALLS! So she opens 5 million tabs and windows so she doesn't forget ANYTHING. And then we come to all the popups. Anything and everything from 'Hot Singles in Your Area' to 'You are today's hundredth visitor! Claim your free iPad now!' and even 'Hot Girls live on cam'.
Ew.
On top of all of that, they drop my baby constantly. I call the laptop 'my baby' because it's a Mac and I love it.
They have broken 1 power adapter, they cut another one in half. The plug part of our current one is completely messed up.

So I've decided the laptop is now only for me, my mom, and my dad.
Sharing is NOT for caring.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Love that, cuz its exactly what I do... not share the laptop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lool this why my laptop is for me and me alone. I have two bros and a sis.....my laptop wouldn't last a week...

    ReplyDelete