Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How The Bathroom Works

As a dancer in a studio company, I spend most of my time at the studio.
All you dancers out there know what it's like: You eat, nap, work, and hang with friends there. I have morning classes, so I pretty much run around in my pajamas before class; derping around and whatnot. I even babysit there. It's safe to say I practically live there, as a home away from home.
 But the age of dancers there range from 2 to 20.
 And 8 year olds don't understand the basic concepts of using the bathroom.
So here's a rough outline of how it's supposed to work:
1) You go up to the bathroom door and knock.
2) If you hear, "Somebody's in here", you walk away and wait.

 This is how they think it works:
1) If one bathroom is occupied and the other is empty, you go to the occupied one first.
2) Knock. Listen.
3) Hear nothing. Proceed to try and open the door.
4) Upon finding the door is locked, you keep trying to open it.
5) Ignoring all shouts of "OH MY GOSH SOMEONE'S IN HERE!", you then proceed to unlock the aforementioned door with your fingernail.
6) When you walk in on a girl trying to get changed who is now screaming at you, just stand there staring.
7) Run away, leaving said door opened to the entire studio.


 So thank you. I really love that.





The best part is that the 2 year olds get it.

3 comments:

  1. Lol. That has never happened to me but, could potentaily happen considering I do karate. I am there two times a week for two to three hours each and there are kids five and up running around and that will probably happen in the near future......

    ReplyDelete